- The WSD Range pumps are fitted with open Channel impellers. The units are designed for screened sewage pumping applications but supplied with a removable suction screen for dual purpose use in dewatering applications.
- The WSD Range finds application in screened sewage and dewatering for building services, mining, garden/domestic, and construction industries.
- Liquid temperature: up to 40°C
- Operating depth: 10m below water level
- The density of the pumped liquid: 1kg/l
- Power: 0.18kW / 0.25HP
- Max Head: 7.1m
- Max Flow: 6m3/h @ 3.8m
- Outlet: 40MM
- Three-phase: 380V-415V
Materials Of Construction
- Cast-iron pump body.
- Double stainless steel mechanical seal (Graphite/ceramic and graphite/silicon carbide). Nitrile elastomer.
- Cast iron open vane impeller.
- Thermal overload protection for single-phase motor.
- 10m Power Cable
- Max Immersion Depth 5m
220 – 240V
380 – 415V