- The most common ‘bio’ products in the industrial, institutional, and consumer market are liquids – SFD 110 LIQUID concentrates series is designed specifically for this use.
- A simple format that is easily dilutable in water.
- Concentrates are easy to handle and store.
- Simple dilution format for easy calculation in formulation advantages of biological grease degraders.
- Highly effective and proven natural technology.
- Reduces the requirement and frequency of mechanical treatment to unblock drains due to grease build-up.
- Products can be sold to service companies to be retailed as part of their regular maintenance service programs.
- Grease is partially degraded by the time it reaches treatment plants, reducing system overload product format.
- Bacteria Counts: 2 X 109 /ml
- Bacteria Type: Bacillus consortium
- Protease – breaks down proteins (e.g. meat, excreted/secreted proteins) into amino acids.
- Lipase – breaks down fats/grease into fatty acids and glycerol. If not broken down, fats can go rancid and lead to off-odors and blocked drains/fat grease traps.
- Amylase – starch acts as a glue for dirt – amylases catalyze the break-down of starch into sugars which are then further used as a food source by the bacillus.
- Cellulase – breaks down cellulosic material.
- Urease – catalyzes the hydrolysis of urea into break-down products.
- Esterase – splits esters into an acid and an alcohol in a chemical reaction with water called hydrolysis. Esters have characteristic odors most of which are pleasant/fruity, however can also include onion/garlic and worse odors.
- Xylanase – helps in breaking down plant cell walls.
What this means – the bacillus use the multitude of enzymes produced to break down the components of malodor and staining to provide microbial cleaning at the smallest level of dirt/contamination
- Aflatoxins: Straw colored
- Fragrance: Neutral
- Form: Liquid
- Shelf-life: 24 months (in an un-opened container)
- pH: 7.0-8.0 (20X) (Performance properties effective pH range – 5.0-10.0)
- Temperature Range: – 3 to 63°C