- Bacteria Counts: 1,02 X 108 /ml (102 million spores/ml)
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Fragrance: Pleasantly perfumed
- Shelf-life: Two years; maximum loss of 1.0 log at recommended storage condition
- A stable consortium of safe Bacillus spores.
- Production of multiple enzymes providing a wide range of degradation capabilities.
- A synergistic blend that works in concert to provide superior performance across multiple applications.
- Excretion of high levels of amylase, cellulase, lipase, protease, urease, esterase & xylanase enzymes.
- Ability to work under aerobic and anaerobic conditions.
- Single product simplicity for multi-application flexibility.
SFD101 (SC&D) Gel is formulated for everyday cleaning. The new formulation can be used on small surface areas that regularly come into contact with food or for optimum hygiene in the bathroom.
Ideal Surfaces: Kitchen and bathroom, toilet tanks and the loo seat, all taps and handles, stovetops and kitchen counters, kid’s toys, and the like. Apply a small amount onto a clean microfiber cloth and wipe over the contaminated area – rinse when the surface is clean.
SFD101 (SC&D)Gel is designed as a bio-technical aid to the treatment of organic waste material offering liquefaction and reduction of solids, reduction of odor, easier disposal of waste, aids general cleaning of soiled areas, safety in the operation of effluent systems, offers a viable alternative to current processing techniques using a bio-technical approach.