The BADU revolution for private swimming pools is here with the BADU Eco Touch pump from Speck Pumps.
Due to highly innovative motor technology, the self-priming circulation pump BADU Eco Touch is revolutionizing energy consumption, operating costs, water quality, and lower CO2 emissions in swimming pools and koi ponds.
Together with the many other advantages of the BADU Eco Touch is that it is designed for quiet operation as well. The system is simple but brilliant: the lower the motor speed, the lower the energy consumption!
Many years of experience in the design and construction of pumps and the use of high-quality materials are a guarantee for time-tested BADU quality!
– Corrosion-resistant due to the high-quality plastics used which are also 100% recyclable.
– Total electric separation.
– Less CO2 footprint.
– 3-speed control pad.
– Permanent magnetic motor.
– Less decibel noise compared to a normal swimming pool pump.
– Pump casing and internal parts are made from Polypropylene.
– German Engineering and design combined for ultimate efficiency.
– Plastic components are 100% recyclable.
– Temperature stability up to 60°C.
– German design mechanical seals using carbon to ceramic sealing surfaces.
– Simple servicing.
– Fully factory tested.
– New 2-part easy screw on/off lid.
– Stainless Steel shaft.
– Ex-factory warranty under normal operating conditions from the date of purchase.
What’s in the box
1 x Speck Pumps Badu Eco Touch 16 Self-Priming Swimming Pool Pump
1 x Operation Manual
1 x Warranty Card
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||VOLTAGE||POWER OUTPUT P2|
|209.0160.938||BADU®Eco Touch||1~230V||0.24kW / 0.5kW I 0.75kW|
|TECHNICAL DATA||BADU®Porpoise 10|
|Inlet / outlet connection (Rp)2*||63/50|
|Inlet / outlet pipe, PVC-pipe, d4)*||63/50|
|Power input P1 (kW)||0.40 / 0.70 / 1.05|
|Power output P2 (kW)||0.24 / 0.5 / 0.75|
|Rated current (A)||2.80 / 4.80 / 7.20|