TWIN STAGE PUMPS
Range of performance:
- Flow rate: max 160 L/min (9.6m3/h)
- Head: max 58m
- Power: 1.5kW
Limits of use:
Suction lift: max 7m
Liquid temperature: 60oC
- Environmental temperature:40oC
Uses and installations:
They are recommended for pumping clean water without abrasive particles and liquids that are chemically non-aggressive for the materials of which the pump is made.
The high head and adaptability to the most varied, even unusual applications make them the ideal choice in the domestic, civil, and industrial fields and specifically for increasing pressure in the mains for fire-fighting sets.
The pump must be installed under a vented cover and protected against exposure to rain or water spray.
- Pump Body: Cast Iron
- Impellers: Brass / Brass
- Motor Shaft: Stainless Steel 304
- Mechanical Seal: Ceramic-graphite
- Electric Motor: Single-phase 230V – 50Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector.
- CP: three-phase380/400v -50Hz
- Insulation: Class F
- Protection: IP 44